If you are unable to receive any system emails like the account activation, withdrawal verification, or other common exchange emails the two most likely reasons are that your email client has put the email in the spam folder or the email server is blocking the emails.
Please kindly follow the instructions below to help find the problem:
- Verify that you have logged in to the correct email address which you used for the account registration.
- Check your email client's spam folder for an email with the content "Multi.io".
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org email address to your email clients whitelist. You can then try logging in again to request a new account activation email, or request a new withdrawal for the withdrawal verification email to be sent out again.
- Private emails for work and universities are likely to have custom email delivery rules, so it's possible that the emails are getting blocked without ever reaching the spam folder or alerting you that they are being blocked. In this case, the email email@example.com will have to be whitelisted through the server administrators or support channels.
- Using a common email client like Gmail, Microsoft, or Yahoo will remove many uncertainties described above.
If all the steps above fail, Contact Multi.io Support for further assistance.